Thursday, December 2, 2010

This Week's News

  • Hogs beat LSU in the Rock. No miracles needed. WPS (Woo Pig Sooie)
      • Potential Sugar Bowl Bid looming in the coming weeks. 
  • Silverback Gorilla tracking in the Volcano National Park located in the Northern province of Rwanda.
    • Incredible experience seeing 400+ lb. gorillas in their natural habitat, standing less than 10 feet away some times.

  • Received an offer to attend the LSU School of Dentistry in the Fall of 2011.
    • This was my fourth time to apply. I am sure I will be the new "exception to the rule" story that floats around now. 
    • Am looking forward to the next season of life and the potential opportunities I'll have in my community and beyond. 
    • I probably would have been depressed if I hadn't had guidance from the Lord, incredible support from my close friends and family, and an incredibly stubborn personality.
I can only add this LSU pic is because it's Shaq.

No comments:

Post a Comment